When you instruct a professional you expect them to do a good job. However, at times, professionals make mistakes, miss deadlines & provide poor advice to their clients.
This careless approach can lead to serious consequences for you such as lost money, lost time or a missed opportunity.
We act for businesses and individuals in claims against professionals such as accountants, architects, engineers, financial advisors, solicitors, barristers, surveyors, contractors, tax consultants and many others.
We can assist with all types of professional negligence claims including: –
- Where a professional advises you of matters not within their areas of expertise
- A deadline is missed
- Where you received poor advice
- Where a claim or project has been wrongly managed
- When a document has been incorrectly drafted
- Where a product is unnecessarily installed
- When an architect fails to spot a flaw in a design
- Where a property has been valued wrongly
- Where a surveyor fails to identify a defect on a property
- When an insurance broker fails to advise of all the risks to be insured
- When an accountant fails to detect a fraud
We always attempt to resolve matters via alternate dispute resolution methods, however, should things escalate, our litigation department has the knowledge, experience and expertise to litigate your claim to the best possible resolution in a cost-effective manner.
If you have suffered a financial loss due to a similar situation then you may have a claim for professional negligence. You need specialist professional negligence solicitors to assist with your claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
Talk to us for a free consultation – or call 0333 3055 202